Our focus is not in the number of clients but rather on rendering a quality and effective service to our clients
- Performance management & improvement.
- Change management & diversity training.
- Facilitate human resources workshops.
- Organizational development.
- Human resources and skills audits and job profiling.
- Headhunting, Recruitment and Response Handling
- Skills audits and job profiling.
- Assisting clients with employment equity reports aligned to the client’s organisational business strategy and submission to the Department of Labour.
- Induction, review and development of the human resources policies & procedures as well as code of conduct.
- Assist clients with strategic human resources policies and implementation of actionable human resources strategies.
Our Transcription Services are available throughout South Africa. We specialise in converting recorded speech onto an Electronic text documents. We are able to transcribe audio to text using all digital formatssuch as MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, AIFF, CAF, WMV and AVI.
Types of transcription services provided:
- Research Interview Transcriptions.
- Interview Transcriptions
- Meeting Transcriptions
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Group Discussions
Our services and rates include proofreading
- Facilitate both basic and advanced labour relations workshops on how to chair and initiate disciplinary hearings for all staff and individuals that are involved.
- Refresher courses on all prescribed amended Acts that impact on the workplace, employers as well as employees.
- Comprehensive preparation and presentation of CCMA & Bargaining Council cases.
- CCMA & Bargaining Council training (Rules of Conduct) for human resources personnel, shop stewards & trade union officials.
- Beyond arbitrations, Lungile’s associates offer legal representation at both Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court.
- Interpretation & training Shop Stewards on recognition & collective agreements.
- Provide our clients with regular labour legislation updates and case law updates.
- Shop Stewards’ training on disciplinary & grievance hearings.
- Sexual harassment workshop & Code of Conduct Facilitation
- Investigations / fact-finding and report writing.
- Relationship building initiatives / RBO’s
- Presiding over disciplinary & grievance hearings and management of such meetings.
- Labour relations audits.
- Facilitation of wage negotiations.